Sunday, June 24, 2007

and when i mean my backbone HURTS, i mean it T.T

right so today was tuition in the morning, boringboring.
lunch with my mommy's friends and hoho,
did i tell you my dad's bad from overseas trip wheee!

like he'll be going back on tuesday i think ):
which means i only see him like once a month.
i'll miss my dad loads wahhh!

so we decided to spend quality time tgt at the park,
and to celebrate early birthdays!

and my birthday is on the 30th june next saturday.
well, just so you know. [i'm listening to that]

and my dad's on 3rd july! ;D
so its a cycling birthday celebration, yup xD



okay, firstly, CYCLING RULES! :D
rented that for like and hour and had the fun in the world yup!
was competing with my dad and all, and my mom and dad shared those two person bicycle sorta stuff! xD

and i was like talking on the phone and listening to music and sms-ing muahaha!
oh i love sitting at the back! (: the wind is like ohsonice and cooling.

grape icelollies are really the love; it cools you down loads!
and we passed by people playing baseball with newspaper and tiny balls, so cute!



and i decided to ROLLERBLADE!
k its my first time trying, and i'll consider the progress quite okay! :D

see at first i couldn't stand at all, felt like such a total idiot T.T
then after half and hour i could like blade on my own wheee!

k i did fall down like twice, and there was one fall which was quite bad,
that my spine still hurts crap until now =X

so i look like a penguin from the back,
i have videos of them too! xDDD

k so hilarious, and maybe another blogging day again,
TOMORROW'S BOWLING WITH LOVELIES! ;D


replies to tags

chengkor: visit my deviant art @ http://chengkor.deviantart.com/ only 4 deviation tho. gonna put more up in the future if time permits.
{hellohello! and yup i've visited it you artpro! :D and hoho take a pic of the batik if you get it next time or something aye! monsters .__.}

ashley: B OWLING!!! on mon ^^ finally 7 of us can meet up again eh
{yup! its TOMORROW! can't wait yes? and yeah finally. we didnt get to meet up at all during the hols =X as in everyone tgt}

liujun: i was here.. haha. link u liao~ takecare (:
{kk you're linked too yeah senior! come back soon! :D}

ryan: taggy
ryan: cmon wake up
{hello rabbit! cmon man you wake up too! emo pm i would say! xD tsktsk, do you like your carrots? you're doing projects on them? :D}

GB: do rmb to tag me xD and yay outings are dun, but now my pocket got a money vaccumm -.-
{okayokay sure! xD and what outings are dun? =X lol my pocket's a black hole =O that's the bad thing about going out during hols aye! ):}

RACHEL(:: my blog's been DEAD-ER D:
{hello i've tagged you rach! :D}

ashley: zz i think tt woman is mentally unstable just like someone hu tagged on yr blog on 24th june at 00.19
{LOL! yes she is. but like sad for her too =X acks, i saw another couple quarreling at the corner in TM again! that's a bad place yupup. and oh. bunny and rabbits xDD}

ryan: mentally unstable huh
{hellohello rabbits are sorta, unstable sometimes. (tsk) HAHA k nvm no more carrots talks ;D}


k count down to my birthday is 5 days to saturday!
muahaha i'll get my evil laughter!


EMMA

No comments: